Sneak Peek: NARS Fall 2013 Color Collection & Gifting
Okay, so we know you're just about ready for a relaxing July 4th getaway (or staycation) and the fall is not even close to being on your mind but NARS' upcoming Fall 2013 collection and gifting palettes are too good not to share.
Available on July 15th, the NARS Fall 2013 collection features 12 eye-catching, sultry shades that "focus on the eye and play with textures." With shades like deep sea blue, chocolate and regal pruple, it's the perfect collection to help transition your look from summer to fall.
The collection includes:
1. Yamal Single Eyeshadow (Limited Edition), $24
2. Bavaria SIngle Eyeshadow, $24
3. Paimpol Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, $25
4. Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Limited Edition), $25
5. Fury Nail Polish (Limited Edition), $19
6. Galanthee Nail Polish (Limited Edition), $19
7. Peloponnese Pure Matte Lipstick, $26
8. La Paz Pure Matte Lipstick (Limited Edition), $26
9. Las Ramblas Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, $24
10. Via De' Martelli Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, $24
11. Namibia Single Eyeshadow, $24
12. Kamchatka Single Eyeshadow, $24
All available at NARS beauty counters and NarsCosmetics.com on July 15th.
Plus, get a head start on your holiday shopping with NARS' new gifting options, featuring two beautiful eyeshadow palettes and cosmetic pochette. Each palette features six top-selling and limited edition shades perfect for unique smoky eye combinations. Stash them in the adorable pochette so they are handy at all times.
The Fairy's Kiss palette features smoky plums, while the Ride Up To The Moon palette comes equipped with sultry brown hues. The best part? They are only $45 each!
Below, check out some behind the scenes shots and videos of the campaign shoot featuring NARS Founder and Creative Director Francois Nars and model Toni Garrn and get excited for these new goodies.
Get the latest beauty news and inspiration!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest from Beauty Blitz delivered straight to your inbox.