Beauty Daredevil: Prada Fall 2012 Runway Look
Trying this eye look took a steady hand and several attempts. It could be worn out in the evening, but it is not an everyday look.
After looking at the Fall 2012 runway beauty looks, it seemed that the Prada makeup look was, hands down, the best for a beauty dare. Makeup artist Pat McGrath gave the models a three-colored eye consisting of orange eyebrows, heavy black eyelids and a hint of purple under the bottom eyelashes. The face was very pale, including white pigment on the cheekbones, forehead and inner corner of the eyes.
- I started with Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette, only using the green base to tone down my often reddish complexion.
- Then I applied Benefit Stay Don’t Stray eyeshadow primer on eyelids and all over my eyebrows.
- Next, for foundation I used Marie Veronique Organics Everyday Sheer Coverage in Medium Tint.
- For the black eyelid I used Victoria Secret Luminous Eyeshadow and Liner Duo in Obsessed.
- For definition, I used Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Liner in #881 Black.
- For the orange on the eyebrows, I used Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Orange #10.
- For white around the inner part of the eyes, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Yeyo, a metallic white.
- Lastly, for the purple under eyeliner I used Rimmel Glam’Eyes HD in 006.
- I set the look with Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Powder.
Get the latest beauty news and inspiration!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest from Beauty Blitz delivered straight to your inbox.