This Holiday Beauty Blitz Ornament Mani is to DIY For! Klaudia Tirico
Nothing lets people know you're in the holiday spirit than unique holiday nail art. This year, we got some inspiration from our Christmas trees to give you this 3D-ornament design. Click through the slideshow for a complete tutorial and make sure you Tweet us @BeautyBlitz with your new holiday mani!Photo by: Klaudia KaczmarekAdvertisement
What You Will Need Klaudia Tirico
- Festive Base Color. We used Illamasqua lacquer in Veridian from the limited-edition Nail Duo.
- Three or four more festive shades. We used essie polish in Where's My Chauffeur, essie polish in She's Pampered, essie polish in Beyond Cozy, and MAC Nail Lacquer in Immortal Gold.
- 3D faux pearls from the craft store.
- Black striper polish. We used Art Club Nail Art Lacquer.
- Thin, sturdy paint brush (optional)Photo by: Klaudia Kaczmarek
Step 1 Klaudia Tirico
Start by painting your 3D faux pearls with your festive nail polishes. You can use the nail polish brush or a thin paint brush. Let them dry.Photo by: Klaudia Kaczmarek
Step 2 Klaudia Tirico
While you're waiting for your pearls to dry, paint your nails with two coats of your base color of choice.Photo by: Klaudia Kaczmarek
Step 3 Klaudia Tirico
Once your pearls are dry, apply a clear top coat one nail at a time and use tweezers to pick up the pearls and place them on your nails. You can add as many or as little as you wish.Photo by: Klaudia Kaczmarek
Step 4 Klaudia Tirico
Finish it off by adding a thin, black stripe from the tip of your nail to the ornament. We also used essie polish in Beyond Cozy, a silver glitter, to add a thin line at the tip of the nail as tinsel. Add a quick-dry top coat and, voila! You've got a festive holiday mani!Photo by: Klaudia Kaczmarek