DIY Nail Art: Tribal-Inspired Designs
We're partnering with some of our favorite nail bloggers to bring you a summer's worth of easy, entry-level designs - minimal skills required! This week, Emma from Boom Nails creates a patterned design inspired by tribal prints from the runway. (If you'd like to see your nail art designs featured on Beauty Blitz, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
What You'll Need
- Two complementing nail colors
- Black nail art pen
- Base coat and top coat
- Apply your base coat.
- Paint two coats of any base color you like. I used Barry M in Mint Green, W.I.P in Fandango Pink.
- With a black nail art pen draw two diagonal lines, joining to make a point at the base of your nail.
- Now draw two more lines inside the triangle shape you've made. Follow the same shape, but leave a gap between the first and second triangle.
- Fill in the smaller triangles with the black pen.
- Finish off with a good top coat, such as Seche Vite.